NO Shifting, take photo
Try not to shift all cars involved first, and take as many photos at the scene. (Take photos of the other party's damage with the vehicle number clearly seen)
Exchange particulars with all drivers involved.
(EG: NRIC, Driving Licience, Contact Details, Vehicle Number)
call us at
Call us at 123456789 (24hrs) to inform us (We will arrange the necessary)
We will guide you along how to report to your insurance company.
If there's any injuries sustained or damages to public property , call the police immediately.
1. Prepare the following documents for accidents reporting.
2. Driver I/C (Photocopy of front and back)
3. Driver Driving License (photocopy of front and back)
4. insurance certificate
5. Owner I/C (Photocopy of front and back)
6. MC (if any)
7. Medical Bills/ Receipt (if any)
8. Police Report (if any)
9. Vehicles Log card (if any)
Visit Us, we will analyze your case and guide you along the necessary procedures to file your accident report.
Click here to download or view the form for Private Settlement.